In case you missed it this morning, here is the speech Pakistani Education Advocate Malala Yousafzai gave to the Canadian House of Commons complete with introduction by Canadian Prime Minister and former high school teacher Justin Trudeau.
The Thornycroft Diatribe Supports Project Censored: The News That Didn’t Make the News
Join 33,000 subscribers!
- Charlottesville, Vancouver and Gandhi: Taking On Authoritarianism August 21, 2017
- Charlottesville: There Are No More Equivalencies August 18, 2017
- Can Trudeau Be The Adult In The Room on North Korea? August 14, 2017
- Charlottesville Riots: Trump Criticized August 13, 2017
- Revisiting the “Santorum” Neologism August 10, 2017
- Brew Reviews: Driftwood Brewing’s Fat Tug IPA August 9, 2017
- The White House Has Sprung a Leak: What We Know So Far August 9, 2017