Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was famously the subject 0f a brilliant Saturday Night Live skit the weekend before last, entered the realm of “reefer madness,” continuing his attack on cannabis legalization, comparing it to heroin, according to the Rolling Stone and the Washington Post. This is 2 years after an admission by the Drug Enforcement Administration to the contrary. In addition, CNBC also reports that Sessions and President Donald J. Trump are “freaking out” that “marijuana will destroy your life” – or it’s bad for their donors. Same difference.
Join 33,000 subscribers!
- The Philando Castile Shooting: Another Police Officer Acquitted (Video) June 22, 2017
- First Nations Residential Schools: A New Series From The Diatribe June 21, 2017
- Bullies in Nova Scotia Meet Their Match And Then Some June 20, 2017
- ISIS Leader Reportedly Killed Via Russian Airstrike June 16, 2017
- Stating The Obvious: Yes, Guns DO Kill People – Quite Effectively June 15, 2017
- Will The Gig Economy Destroy Corporate America How We Know It? June 14, 2017
- Freelance Identity STOLEN June 14, 2017