Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was famously the subject 0f a brilliant Saturday Night Live skit the weekend before last, entered the realm of “reefer madness,” continuing his attack on cannabis legalization, comparing it to heroin, according to the Rolling Stone and the Washington Post. This is 2 years after an admission by the Drug Enforcement Administration to the contrary. In addition, CNBC also reports that Sessions and President Donald J. Trump are “freaking out” that “marijuana will destroy your life” – or it’s bad for their donors. Same difference.
Join 33,000 subscribers!
Please Help Support This Site!
- What Exactly Are Julian Assange and Wikileaks Doing? December 11, 2017
- The Evangelical Christian Right’s Love Affair With Donald Trump December 9, 2017
- Cop FINALLY Goes to Jail for Murder of Walter Scott (Video) December 8, 2017
- Protests in London Against Trump’s Jerusalem Decision (LIVE FEED) December 8, 2017
- The Return of Blackwater? Trump Eyes Private Spies December 7, 2017
- London Muslim March by Thousands Against ISIS: Media Ignores December 7, 2017
- Senator Al Franken Resigns Amid Sexual Assault Allegations December 7, 2017