Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was famously the subject 0f a brilliant Saturday Night Live skit the weekend before last, entered the realm of “reefer madness,” continuing his attack on cannabis legalization, comparing it to heroin, according to the Rolling Stone and the Washington Post. This is 2 years after an admission by the Drug Enforcement Administration to the contrary. In addition, CNBC also reports that Sessions and President Donald J. Trump are “freaking out” that “marijuana will destroy your life” – or it’s bad for their donors. Same difference.
The Thornycroft Diatribe Supports Project Censored: The News That Didn’t Make the News
Join 33,000 subscribers!
- Charlottesville, Vancouver and Gandhi: Taking On Authoritarianism August 21, 2017
- Charlottesville: There Are No More Equivalencies August 18, 2017
- Can Trudeau Be The Adult In The Room on North Korea? August 14, 2017
- Charlottesville Riots: Trump Criticized August 13, 2017
- Revisiting the “Santorum” Neologism August 10, 2017
- Brew Reviews: Driftwood Brewing’s Fat Tug IPA August 9, 2017
- The White House Has Sprung a Leak: What We Know So Far August 9, 2017