Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was famously the subject 0f a brilliant Saturday Night Live skit the weekend before last, entered the realm of “reefer madness,” continuing his attack on cannabis legalization, comparing it to heroin, according to the Rolling Stone and the Washington Post. This is 2 years after an admission by the Drug Enforcement Administration to the contrary. In addition, CNBC also reports that Sessions and President Donald J. Trump are “freaking out” that “marijuana will destroy your life” – or it’s bad for their donors. Same difference.
The Thornycroft Diatribe Supports Project Censored: The News That Didn’t Make the News
Join 33,000 subscribers!
- Trump Vs Trudeau: Judge a Man By The Way He Treats Women October 15, 2017
- Welcome To The Twilight Zone: Trump, IQ, Healthcare, The Media, Etc October 13, 2017
- Trump, North Korea, Vegas, Puerto Rico, Colin Kaepernick and Eminem October 11, 2017
- 1st Amendment Under Attack: Journalists Arrested by St. Louis Police October 8, 2017
- The Truth on Illegal Immigration And US History October 5, 2017
- Jagmeet Singh Wins NDP Leadership Race October 3, 2017
- #TakeaKnee: Wishing I Could Do It With Them September 25, 2017